Planning mixes cutting-edge theoretical knowledge with the best practices adopted in the field you are interested in. Its goal is to meet the customer’s needs when it comes to managerial development, leadership formation, process honing and people valorization, in accord with the field’s own challenges and dynamic. The Strategic Planning is thus a tool that supports the seeking for answers and results that a company needs to act competitively.
- Familiar business alignment considering the entrance of new members of new generations in the management or decision processes;
- To create forms that separate processes and partners’ typical activities (strategic decision-making) from the managers’ typical activities (roll out and management);
- Stablishment of the model of the Board’s internal statute (Family, Adminsitration, and so on);
- Stablishment of strategic and operational organizational chart;
- Independent conseleur.
- Full patrimonial management (including Family Office);
- Patrimonial management optimization;
- Patrimonial succession planning;
- Corporate succession planning;
- Legal standard;
- Tax efficency;
- Follow up along all phases of the succession planning process.