This division is structured to advise companies, executives and entrepreneurs at all stages of a purchase and sale transaction of companies or businesses. We support our clients in the strategic discussion, planning, preparation and execution of the transaction, in situations that include business succession, the search for financial resources (debt or equity) to support business growth or restructuring of companies and businesses under financial stress. Our services include:
Advisory to Mergers and Acquisitions
- Advisory for the sale of companies or businesses;
- Advisory for the acquisition of companies or businesses.
- Attracting of financial investors (e.g.: Private Equity, Venture Capital);
- Fundraising for company and projects.
- Project feasibility report;
- Economic appraisal report for fair value (investment funds);
- Economic appraisal report and Purchase Price Allocation (PPA);
- Impairment test;
- Fairness opinion for transactions (initial public offering and other public transactions).